We are often totally unaware of the amount of pain, beliefs, thoughts and emotional energy we hold onto every single day. We may have some emotional wounds from our childhood that have become embedded deep in our subconscious mind. But these wounds don’t really go away until they have been effectively dealt with and removed.
Getting an aura analysis done from an expert provides illumination and may allows you to embark on the process of identifying energetic imbalances. Combining an aura analysis with professional energy healing is one of the most effective ways to relieve emotional-energetic imbalances and promote chi-energy general wellness.
The concept of auras has been a fascinating topic for centuries now. We know that different people can have auras of different colors & intensities, but exactly what does that indicate? An aura analysis helps people understand what their aura colors mean and which aspect of their body, emotional state and feelings they relate to.
Skilled and experienced aura readers provide excellent resonant imaging consultations that enable clients to see for themselves which auric colors they’re radiating, and what they mean with reference to their emotional-energetic and physical-energetic levels.
Aura Analysis as Part of Aura Photography
Auras are the fields of luminous, subtle energy that surround people and objects. They are directly related to the soul, mind, and body. Auras consist of observable & measurable components of this luminous energy field that interpenetrates as well as surrounds us..
How Is An Aura Analyzed?
The healer will look at the aura while conducting a session. They start with seeing the aura and are able to then identify what this energy represents with reference to the person’s emotional-energetic state.
Our thoughts are what control our emotions and the latter controls everything that our
The Foundation of Aura Analysis
An aura photograph can also be used to analyze different regions of the etheric body such as:
- Centre- This is the region around the head. The color that shows up here depicts your unique personality.
- Right- This side is related to energy.
- Left- This is the side from which energy enters the body.
Aside from all these positions, some areas of the body will be further analyzed such as:
- Throat– The color that surrounds the throat region represents verbal energy.
- Heart– The color that surrounds the heart area is a representation of your feelings for yourself as well as the feelings you have for people you interact with.
- Solar plexus– The aura color around this region is connected to power, money and the central vibrations of being. In fact, this is also the self-esteem center.
- Reproductive area– The color in this region represents your ability to socialize & interact with people, the attitude you have towards life and your creativity.
- The root region– This color relates to your physical plane and material reality.